Our Towns' Museums

This week's theme is Museums. All our towns have at least one. Grand or simple, inside and out, they tell the stories of our towns. (Ginger)", and on the 18th which is tomorrow is "BELLS"  I hope this minor mix-up did not get anyone on the wrong topic for this week.  I am sure that I intended bells for EASTER which is this week.... so I don't know where it went wrong. 

And, for all you new members of the group, this would not be the first time that someone was on the wrong week (B&B was notorious for forgetting what the topic of the week was), or the admin group was on the wrong date. So this is what will happen, if you did Easter bells for this week, then next week give us a museum in your town and if your did a museum this week then YEA!! AND if you did a museum with a bell., you get a prize for being able to figure out that we made a mess of the dates and covered yourself with... class!

This week from my archives of Museums visited:
from The Gold Museum - El Museo del Oro, Bogotá,Colombia.




Our weekly spotlighter is Mersad

Our next weekly theme is Let the bells ring - Let the bells ring in celebration. Can you catch the bells in your town ringing? A short video with sound is what we want, but will be happy with a photo of the bells in your town, or images of celebration.



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. I fixed the Future Themes list to the right. Dawn Treader gave one suggestion that I divided into two in the last two weeks of May. Please feel comfortable with pointing out our mistakes before they become major confusions. I can re-read what I have typed 10 times and still not see an error..... just keep track of us, Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE museums. Always something amazing to see! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GingerV,
    I see a post that is not adhering to our theme and from some one who does not post to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: