Spotlight photos for theme Vibrant Colors.

 Wanted to say welcome to our new participants.

A nice number of entries this week and all vibrant colors and very appropriate.
I  pick spotlight photos based on how many entries.
Out of 15 I usually choose 5.
It is hard.

I loved Jama's batik paintings but

The M&Ms are definitely answer the call of
vibrant.
Ginger V's The Color of Air and Light
has a composition that catches the eye.
In fact looks like an eye. Great composition.

Pauline's cake left me wondering how does someone do that.


Mersad's bridge is one of my favorite types of photos. I love bridges. The light and shadow is perfect.

Simone's macro shot of the inside of this flower is a technique I have been working on forever.

A great bunch of photos this week, as always.
Look forward to
Taste of your town with Pauline as spotlighter next week.

Peggy

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for including my image. I am so glad that you liked it, and I am planning something very nice and traditional for the food theme this friday!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my picture <3

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, next week. Guess I am going to have to eat out a lot this week. LOL
    That can be done, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauline and I have switched spotlight - I will do 6 and she 13. loved the turn out this week. thanks for including my photo. ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my photo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all wonderful and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: