Spotlight Photos: Friends

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
~ Albert Camus


"What would you do if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key."

"Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends . . ."

Pauline's adorable granddaughter Georgia.

"I get high with a little help from my friends . . ."

Mark's old friend Ley.

"Gonna try with a little help from my friends . . ."

Peggy's teacher and dear friend Ima Weed [a pseudonym perhaps?].

Thank you all for participating this week!

{Special thanks to John Lennon and Paul McCartney for the words and Joe Cocker for bringing them to life.}

See y'all next week when you post your interpretations of Rainy ~ umbrellas, rain boots, raincoats, rain on the window, or whatever piques your imaginations.

Peace,
Cheryl

Comments