Spotlight photos - Strange and Unusual Signs

Block your ears while I have a little hissy fit.  After having some weird technical difficulty accessing this blog to post the Spotlight photos from last week, now on Thursday I finally manage to access it.  Yeah, that's right, the first time I do it and I couldn't do it.  Blame the Irish in me for that comment.  

Apologies to you all for the delay.  That’s not the best way to start my first attempt at choosing the Spotlight photos is it?   I swear I’m a carrier when it comes to technical glitches.

I wouldn’t want to be doing this every week.  It’s not all that easy.  I tried to keep in the front of my mind that it was strange and unusual signs that I was looking for.  And I was constantly reminded that what I find strange, others might not.   So I’ve chosen shots that caught my attention for one reason or another. 


For example, I have never heard of a Compact Car.  
Although now that I’ve looked it up I realize I probably should have. 
Welcome to FSO to Love2Bs.

compact car
 I’m afraid I’m one of those people who quite often doesn’t see signs until I practically trip over them;
that would probably be me sitting on top of a warning sign! 

Rebecca
 Suzy’s Little Blue Penguin sign I feel would be unusual to most of us. 
Not many of us have such delightful little flightless birds living in our midst.

Little blue penguins
 Obviously others have too many cats.  So many that they throw them at walls. 
No, Jama, I do think I know what the sign means but my sense of humour
keeps asking where should I throw them then?  

Don't throw cats
 I liked Loredana’s treatment of her Spiderman shot. 
Thanks for drawing my attention to him. 
A rural person like me would not be looking at a bus, but up, up at the overwhelming surroundings. 
Yet, there he was setting out to scale the building.

spiderman
 Nothing left. 
Except Barbara’s forlorn nothing left to steal shot.

nothing left

Comments

  1. Thanks! You did a great job and it is much appreciated! I am sorry about the technical difficulties you had, what a bother they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jama's ct thrower is just one example of people thrwing things. They are called lotter thrower. Dwadly of thrown from high rise building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to find this blog and I love the concept. I will be back to see what other surprises you good folks have in store for us. Thanks for sharing. - Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: