Member Voice for June 24 - Hats by JarieLyn

Hi Shooters!!

 Hats is our theme for June 24, chosen by JarieLyn. I have not gotten a Member Voice on the theme and I am not sure what she means by Hats of Your Town. So ........ yoo hoo ......... JarieLyn .......... leave us a comment here so we know!! :-) If not, show us different hats you have seen while out and about in your town.
  
 I also have not gotten around to seeing everyone's posts from last week's theme and I will get around to that asap. Summer, gotta love it! Such a short time here in Michigan so I am not at the computer so much.

 As always ............ HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments

  1. I think Doreen said it well.... show us the hats you've seen while out and about. I left another comment on the latest FMTSO post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: