Member Voice for March 11 - Chaos!!

 Our theme for March 11 is - Chaos! A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.A disorderly mass; a jumble. An abyss; a chasm.

Abyss - 

A bottomless or unfathomed depth, gulf, or chasm; hence, any deep, immeasurable, and, specifically, hell, or the bottomless pit. 
 
the bottomless gulf, pit, or chaos of the old cosmogonies 
an immeasurably deep gulf or great space
  
intellectual or moral depths

a very deep or unfathomable gorge or chasm
 
anything that appears to be endless or immeasurably deep, such as time, despair, or shame 
 
Jumble -  
 
To mix in a confused way; throw together carelessly
 
To muddle; confuse
 
To be mixed in a confused way
 
Chaos - 
 
a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order.
 
disarray, jumble, turmoil, tumult
 
 
 I think you get the idea.......... 

HAPPY SHOOTING!!


(good luck with this one...... I am stumped!)

Comments

  1. I have got to get back into this photo shoot -out. I miss the challange.
    Chaos I can do. It's all around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy oh boy!! Chaos! I am in the midst of it these days! I hope I can find the camera and time to play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: