"Spotlight Photos" for July 23 - Feet and Shoes!!

Sorry for being a little late. I guess life and family happens whenever it decides to. 


 I think a favorite of many of our shooters last week was Cindy's baby shot. Look at those cute little feet!
  



 Rebecca
     

Gayla
  

Kerry


Another powerful photo from Gigi


Jama


 Feet and Shoes was a fun post for sure. Thanks to JarieLyn for the suggestion of that theme. I think now when I am out and about I will look down more often to take notice of my surroundings. 

 This week the theme is "Things That Barry Made Me Think Of" suggested by NanU. 

 And just a reminder for all the shooters, feel free to send me your favorite suggestions for "Spotlight Photos" each week.

Comments

  1. I think that it's true about looking down more often; that's a really good point, a fresh angle. And it's true that I need to think about cropping pictures more often, just to focus on a detail.

    Thank you Doreen, for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having so much fun with this. I just want to thank you for your welcoming and I look forward to doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun post. Thanks again for choosing one of my pictures to spot light. I love that shot of the Sweethearts leg and shoe. It gives him the freedom to go and do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All favorites of mine..there were so many! What a fun subject!!! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: